Thursday, February 19, 2009

Narrative Revision Plan

Strengths:
1. I think that I have a good foundation on my story because my experience has been so influential. I know what I want to tell the reader and what the main parts of my story are.
2. I think that the middle of my paper is the most solid because it is backed with particular memories, feelings, and important details. I think that this section is easy to read and relatable.

Weaknesses:
1. I have a lot of general statements about my experience. I think that by adding supporting detail my paragraphs would be stronger; they would provide a better connection and be more engaging for the reader.
2. I need to refocus what I have taken away from my experience. I think that I need to decide what the most important lessons/realizations were and be clear and specific in conveying them to the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment